4.26.2010
PIta Chips & Ginger Ale
Well, this day has certainly been a BLAH day. I had great hopes of doing many loads of laundry, exercise, running errands, and snuggling little Sammy...and I woke up feeling quite nauseous. I've pretty much lived on pita chips, saltines, and ginger ale all day. I did have a bowl of frosted mini wheats. Everything sounds and smells and looks awful. Sam and I are both still in our jammies. He's been down for over 2 hours for his afternoon nap, so God is blessing me with some relaxation time! I'm making chicken tortilla soup in the crock pot, and the smell isn't helping. I usually LOVE anything Mexican...but it's not working for me. That's one thing I never dealt with while being pregnant w/ Sam...not being able to cook, because working w/ any food made me want to throw up. Oh well. Maybe it's a girl? Don't they say if the pregnancy is totally different it's a different gender? Ah, gotta love the accuracy of those facts. :) Anyway, I've literally laid on the couch all day. Fortunately I've gotten to hold and snuggle Sammy and read to him, but rolling around the floor and being crazy w/ him isn't on the agenda. Poor little guy. He has no idea there's a little baby in Mommy who is making her sick! Anyway, I know it's worth it so I'm hanging in there...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment