4.19.2010

Another Day

Does anyone else have a love-hate relationship with weekends? Sometimes I LOVE it because Jason is home to help out w/ Sam. I'm able to go to the grocery store or run a couple errands on my own. But usually church, family/friend activities, etc. throw off any sort of routine we have. By Monday Sam (and Mommy) are exhausted. It's like we're catching up and trying to get back on schedule. Not that I'm a "schedule" Nazi, but I do like having a routine (breakfast, play, morning nap, lunch, play, afternoon nap, play, supper, play, bath, bed). Anyway, Sam also sleeps a little later on Monday mornings b/c he's recuperating from the craziness. This morning he slept until 8AM! (Usually is up by 6:30) He also slept from 10 AM-noon and 3-5:30. Sleepy baby! Hopefully he sleeps well tonight. He's been waking up 3x a night fussing. Teething? Wet? Who knows. We've tried Motrin, changing diapers, pacifier, etc...our pediatrician said that around 9-10 months babies can have an upheaval in their sleep habits. Glad I got that memo. :) Sometimes I secretly like getting up, and if he's really really crying, then I'll just hold him and rock him and he'll look up at me and fall asleep. And I'll just hold him close. Oh, my heart!

No comments: