Anyway, my quant blood levels were over 11,000 as of Monday...so today I get my first ultra sound. I'm actually a little nervous. I hope everything is okay. I feel like it should be since I've been so sick! Anyway, Sam's down so I think I'll go hop in the shower. And make some tea. :)
4.09.2010
Ginger Snaps & Hot Tea
Wow. I guess since I sailed through my pregnancy with Sam, this one would be a piece of cake. Ew. Cake. Everything sounds repulsive to me right now. The problem is, I either feel like I'm going to be sick or I feel like I could eat 3 large meals in one sitting. So when I'm hungry, I eat. And eat. And eat. And then I feel sick. Where's the balance? And I get really shaky if I get hungry, so I always try to have something on me. Yesterday, I was prepared...after a decent breakfast (okay, a couple bites of scrambled eggs and then my staple of ginger snaps and hot tea) I was going to run some morning errands w/ Sam. I brought a baggie of trail mix and a whole banana. That didn't make it to the first errand. After hitting a garage sale and TJ Maxx, it was only around 11 and I was shaking. Good thing there's a Taco Bell so close to the TJ Maxx. Yep, I inhaled 2 crunchy tacos. Then we went to Target and I got a lunch bag and more Rubbermaid containers for food storage...and a bag of Chips Ahoy. I think I was a 4th grader last time I ate a Chips Ahoy cookie. Well, I made up for 21 years of no Chips Ahoy on the way home. Half the bag. Gone. I was SO hungry. Then I felt sick. Vicious cycle, I tell you! Anyway, I was up at 3:30 this morning feeling like I was going to be sick. Had some mulit-grain Saltines and facebooked awhile...then went back to bed. Then this morning, my cute 6:30-alarm clock called Sam woke me up...I didn't get up until I had some crackers. (I read that helps?) Just felt lousy. Jason had to change Sam's diaper and make his bottle...I was busy running to the bathroom. Nothing. Maybe if I could get sick I'd feel better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment