Yes, so I haven't been so great about posting. It's been two months. It hasn't been that I've been so incredibly busy, just lazy. And, well...exhausted.
We started our childbirth classes a few weeks ago, one of which included deep breathing exercises. Before class, I had made a great dinner consisting of baked orange roughy, steamed broccoli, and sticky rice. Unfortunately, the stench of the fish lingered on my clothes throughout the evening into class. As I had to take "deep cleansing breaths" I was trying not to dry heave because the smell of fish saturated my clothes. It was a long evening. We came home to a house drenched with this fish-stench that blasted us when we came through the door. Well, the only thing I know that COMPLETELY absorbs odor is vinegar. So I began to boil some on the stove. Jason was gagging. We went to sleep with the smell or fish and vinegar penetrating the air. I had to light candles and spray Febreeze throughout the house.
Note to self: I will NOT be making fish again until after our son if born.
No comments:
Post a Comment